On Saturday, 15 September 2012, NPR played an interesting interview with Jonny Greenwood (born 1971), of Radiohead fame, who briefly mentioned his college experience at Oxford. It rang familiar, because in 1968 Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, told a very similar story.
This goes to a higher subject: Should everybody go to college? The answer to me is an obvious no. It is not the case that I think anybody should be prevented from attending, not at all. It is just that a whole host of things that used to be learned on-the-job, or at trade school, have been shoved into universities for the sake of being in a four-year degree program.
- Preface, Introduction, Sections and Chapters
- Sources for "Would You Like Borders With That Socialism?"
- Liberalism? I don't think so.
- Fiction by John Tagliaferro
- Left vs. Right
- Racism and Bigotry
- Guns and Lies
- YouTube Channel
- ☭ Is Obama a National or an International Socialist? 卐
- Random Stuff and Blogmail