This is a quite interesting perspective and is common with the typical Socialist. As the Caucasian male, impersonating a woman in Red Chinese Army garb gives his/her perspective on history. The basics: no history that documents any ill of Communism is correct. He cites The Black Book of Communism (link in left column) as some sort of propaganda.
His mate, in the rainbow cowl-neck sweater, expands on the notion that if we were not present to witness the history, then it was pure conjecture. Of course, his conjecture is superior.
I prefer these Red Chinese chicks:
- Preface, Introduction, Sections and Chapters
- Sources for "Would You Like Borders With That Socialism?"
- Liberalism? I don't think so.
- Fiction by John Tagliaferro
- Left vs. Right
- Racism and Bigotry
- Guns and Lies
- YouTube Channel
- ☭ Is Obama a National or an International Socialist? 卐
- Random Stuff and Blogmail